DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Geotechnical Engineering & Instrumentation Market Intelligence Report – Global Forecast to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Geotechnical Engineering & Instrumentation Market is projected to reach USD 97.31 billion by 2027 from USD 54.03 billion in 2021, at a CAGR 10.30% during the forecast period.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across 7 major currencies – USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered as the forecast period.
- The Americas Geotechnical Engineering & Instrumentation Market size was estimated at USD 21,297.55 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 23,054.00 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.62% to reach USD 36,967.74 million by 2027.
- The Asia-Pacific Geotechnical Engineering & Instrumentation Market size was estimated at USD 14,235.24 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 16,299.14 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.80% to reach USD 27,801.90 million by 2027.
- The Europe, Middle East & Africa Geotechnical Engineering & Instrumentation Market size was estimated at USD 18,497.54 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 20,148.52 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.87% to reach USD 32,543.55 million by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
The report on geotechnical engineering & instrumentation identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry. Understanding the potential customer group’s economies and geographies can help gain business acumen for better strategic decision-making. This market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the players’ strategies in different verticals and helps the organization decide target audience. This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan.
This research report categorizes the geotechnical engineering & instrumentation to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Geotechnical Field Investigation
- Cone Penetration Tests
- Drilling of Boreholes
- Field Vane Shear Tests
- Rock Coring & Rock Sampling
- Soil Sampling
- Standard Penetration Tests
Geotechnical Laboratory Testing
- Chemical Analysis of Groundwater
- Engineering Properties Tests
- Index Properties Tests
- Rock Strength Properties Tests
- New York
- South Korea
Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Americas Geotechnical Engineering & Instrumentation Market
5. Asia-Pacific Geotechnical Engineering & Instrumentation Market
6. Europe, Middle East & Africa Geotechnical Engineering & Instrumentation Market
7. Company Usability Profiles
- AMERICAN GEOTECHNICAL
- Canterbury Seismic Instruments
- Coffey International
- Deep Excavation LLC
- Durham Geo-Enterprises, Inc.
- Geocomp Corporation, GEI Consultants
- Geotechnical Services, Inc.
- Geotechnics Limited
- Innovative Geotechnical Instrumentation
- Monitoring Solution Providers Pte Ltd.
- Petra Geosciences, Inc.
- Quantum Geotechnical
- S.W.COLE Engineering, Inc
- Wardle Drilling & Geotechnical Ltd.
- WJ Groundwater Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dk4okh